Ideal Isar HE30 PCB replacment - orange or black?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me on this one. I have managed to find out the issue with my ideal he30 - it needs a new pcb. I have seen a pcb on sale on ebay for £100. It says in the description that it fits the isar he30. This is the new type of pcb (orange) that ideal designed not the old (black) one.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270438710956

However someone in another thread has said that this new type will not fit into the isar he30 because "there is no connection for the ignition lead".

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=179382

My question is has anyone at all managed to fit this new type of pcb into an isar he24 or he30? Many thanks in advance.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
it depends on what isar it is,if the serial number starts tr15527 then you need the pcb where the spark fits into the pcb,any other serial number get the orange pcb as long as your boiler is an isar

I thought the M series Icos/isar was the one with the igintion lead at the front and the HE's have the orange PCBS

Never heard bout diff boards for the HE's

:)

Sponsored Links
after fitting boards the combustion and gas rate should be checked

would people stop thinking pcb`s dont involve gas

ggrrrrrrrrrrr :evil:

all ideals shiiite boilers use the orange board the grey and the black are the older ones (all carp) the orange board fits everything except the Evo and a few older icos/isar these need the retro kit instead orange board and control panel

funny isnt it how ideal won't accept that these boards are carp!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back