IDEAL ISAR HE30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler has just been serviced and it's working fine but this morning i heard a noise like the flame blowing in the wind and a letter t was on the electronic display,any ideas please.The letter disappeared after a few seconds and it's working fine but i looked at the user manual and could not find anything to do with t on the fault codes.

Sponsored Links
A "t" in display shows that boiler is going through a preheat cycle. This is to keep the domestic water heat exchanger hot. It does this every hour or so to have hot water on demand. Not a fault condition.

Nothing to worry about. It will tend to do it more frequently in this cold spell too. :)

Sponsored Links
crad, i have the isar 24 and, according to the book it also has this preheat, but never in 4 yrs have i heard or seen the "t" in action.

boiler works a good en, but just wondered, wouldn't come with an auto bypass would it?. thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back