Ideal Isar HE35 Leaks after PCB Replacement

Tony is our hero ,he cant fit a simple kitchen sink but he is an expert independent boiler repairer

Oh dear ,oh dear,what a muppet!!

The only independent who knows it all ,an ex telly man who can teach us how to suck eggs,lets forget all the thousands of engineers trained and served proper apprenticeships with the likes of British Gas ,southern electric and other large heating companies
You should advertise your services on Blagger.com Agile

Sponsored Links
"I am sorry to have to say this but the reality is that most independents are barely adequate! Most install boilers but dont do many repairs because thats less well paid and/or they dont have the knowledge/experience."

Just read above reply from Tony again.

Is this man the holy one. I install & repair boilers from various manufacturers & always ensure I have attended training courses etc PRIOR to becoming involved with any new boiler.

Even on unfamiliar boilers, I have internet access to manuals, a large network of gas installer friends & manufacturers helplines. Because of this, AS AN INDEPENDANT, I repair 99% of breakdowns IST TIME!!

Perhaps Tony lacks the ability (or is nervous about) diagnosing unfamiliar problems & really needs to stick to safe limited work.

This forum is about helping people. Not slagging off experienced installers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back