Ideal ISAR m30100 PCB settings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had my PCB replaced about a month ago and since then the boiler has pressure problems - losing varying amounts of pressure (from 1.5 bars to 0 in 24 hours usually). I am wondering if the PCB setting links have been incorrectly inserted. The person who did the job has been really poor at getting back to me and now claims to be on holiday.

Where can I find which links should be inserted for a m30100 model? The instructions contain options for many boilers but not that particular model. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Pins 5 and 3 should have links on,no 5 being closest to the connector for the user display.
When the boiler is switched off at the control on the front panel the back on again,the display should flash a number 5,thats the code for a M30100

In any case the loss of pressure will have nothing to do with correct pin links,you are losing water somewhere.

Pressure problems are certainly nothing to do with pcb link positions... the boiler just wouldnt fire if they were wrong , it just throws up an error message on the digital display.
If no obvious system leaks around radiators and pipework etc check you arent losing it through the prv to outside hence suggesting an expansion vessel problem .
Failing that Ive condemned a few of these Isars old and new types to the scrap because of heat exchanger leaks which just pour down the condense drain unseen........ good luck!! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back