Ideal logic heat 18

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having issues with my ideal logic heat 18 boiler, fd was flashing I have replaced the flow sensor the heat exchange has been thoroughly flushed through, the boiler will operate on service mode but will not fire up unless a light tapping on the heat exchange, any help will be gratefully recieved

Sponsored Links
I have one of these and can tell you I have only had a blockage problem which was resolved by putting an air gap in the condenser pipe outside. The other issue I have have had on several occasion when it simply get weak or does not fire (seems a problem for these is) the flow sensor looks good but either need replacing or cleaning periodically, also the ignitor suffers the same. They are next to each other and is a simple job for any heating engineers to carry out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back