IDEAL MINI 24S

N

namsag

Just had a mate ask me.
He has the above heat only boiler, It starts up pump runs, fan starts APS makes fan cuts out and keeps doing this without any sign of igniting.
Takes tube off pressure switch an fan carries on running . He is thinking board but said fault finding chart say board #1 but book lists them as full sequence and regulation pcb and not 1 and 2.
Anyone come across this.
cheers

Sponsored Links
Has he set it into fault diagnosis with the dip switch?

Is these led's that are saying board 1?

These do have 2 boards as you say.

He didn`t mention dip switches just charts dave. Had a quick look at board prices and they are around 130 quid a piece :eek: . Fair price for a boiler that only cost around 400 odd quid
I have never worked on one so cant give him any pointers.

If he takes the cover off the pcb, bottom left are 4 dip switches. Flick the 3rd from the right down (if it really matters which one) and it sets the boiler in diagnostic mode.

The resulting sequence of led's should tell you where the boiler thinks the fault lies.

Sponsored Links
Depends if this is HE or SE Mini S - on single pcb there are no dipswitches

Wot are 3 leds doing??

Haven`t a clue neva visited it , cust got ideal out on fixed price i think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back