Ideas for a light in a room with no light from ceiling? ie wireless light?

Sponsored Links
I don't grasp the weird desire for mains free but joking aside I actually own one of these: http://www.tradesurvey.co.uk/rechargeable-led/nightsearcher-workstar-smt.html been using it for surveying rooms with zero natural light, it's incredibly bright.

SOmething like this yes, whats the beam angle? it just says wide, hoping for a 180 degree beam atleast. Sorry it says 5 metre beam angle but not sure what that equates too in terms of 180 degree beam.

Sponsored Links
I have two wireless lights, so can't say they don't exist, however they do need to be placed within the magnet field generated by the charger, so may be wireless but not what you want. I have one of those lights just above the door to under stairs cupboard, so it auto lights with power cut, allowing me to see way to light and then remove it from holder and look at the consumer unit under the stairs.

I have seen many wireless lights, including air operated designed for explosive atmospheres, but light is energy, so any light must have an energy source, including holding up a fluorescent tube under power lines.
flurolit.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back