Ideas for layout of new mini extension...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The current floor plan of the ground floor of my house is something like this:

before.jpg

The 3m x 2.69m room at the top left is the kitchen and the small 0.86 x 1.685m room at the front is the WC. My neighbours house to the left sits further forward than mine so is leaves my kitchen window sunk back in a kind of recess.

My plan is to move the front door and extend the kitchen forward into this gap. The only problem is I'm not sure where the best location to move the WC to would be. I've messed around with a few designs of fitting the WC and kitchen in but I thought I would throw it open to the masses for other ideas.

This is the outline after the wall has been extended... Anyone got any good suggestions on how the kitchen and WC should be arranged in the space on the left below?

shell.jpg

Sponsored Links
while you're at it, bring the garage forward 1.8m and stick the loo in the back of the garage.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back