Identifying plastic radiator pipe type

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The radiators in a house that I have just purchased are connected with a dark grey plastic pipe that comes out a pipe former outlet in the wall.

How do I go about identifying the brand of fittings that I would need to buy? Would it purely be based off of the outer diameter of the pipe?

Sponsored Links
Thanks gordongas, I managed to find some writing on one pipe: "KOMO CV KIWA" a quick google turns up some links but most of them aren't in English.

Does this mean more to anyone else?

Rats, I see that is probably an approval rating that I have found rather than a manufacturer :eek:(

Sponsored Links
if Dark grey most likely to be Hep 2O most plastic pipes can have the fittings interchanged anyway

Could also be polyplumb, what are the fitting like? Can you post a pic of any of the fittings? Not the rad valves but any others?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back