Plastic pipe identification

Sponsored Links
Go boil your head mate. X
Yet to hear of a successful claim against a plastic pipe company anyway.

Well you won't if people can't follow simple installation instructions like "always use an insert" it gives them a "get out of jail free card" when there's a problem
Go boil your head mate. X

Touched a nerve have we, you invented some story about inserts not being a necessary part of the of the installation but are only needed to meet some regs (I would be intrigued to see them)

Then going against what every plastic pipe / fitting manufacturer by saying inserts aren't needed.

Not the best advice to give to the OP or anyone else reading this thread for help.

I'd stick to gas if I was you.

Sponsored Links
Well guys, I am disappointed, I have used this forum for many years and have had constantly great advice (Tony Agile et al) which has helped me out as a DIYer from a group of people who give their professional advice, promptly and politely, and for free!

I read this forum even when I don't want advice just to enjoy the 'banter' !

The last thing I want is to be the cause of any bile between you, so hereby posting my final comment on this particular thread.

I have contact a local plumber to come and take a look at the existing pipework and do the job.

Thanks for all your contributions.

Steve

Well guys, I am disappointed, I have used this forum for many years and have had constantly great advice (Tony Agile et al) which has helped me out as a DIYer from a group of people who give their professional advice, promptly and politely, and for free!

I read this forum even when I don't want advice just to enjoy the 'banter' !

The last thing I want is to be the cause of any bile between you, so hereby posting my final comment on this particular thread.

I have contact a local plumber to come and take a look at the existing pipework and do the job.

Thanks for all your contributions.

Steve
We do it for fun mate. We're all mates really. Don't give up until you've been picked on and can't do the mile.
We love you. X

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back