If I could Dream

B

Bodd

I had this dream last night.

On my bike I past a girl getting out of a car in Ware. Hello Bod she said. I said hello but didn't stop for a chat...
It was Michelle a girl I hung around with years back... I've not seen her for a long time.

I felt a bit guilty that I didn't stop for a chat.... I even thought it was real this morning at work. Then remembered it was a dream

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Fast forward to this evening.

Coming back from Ware on a bike ride I was going up the cycle track.
A girl was coming head on towards me. She switched to the left. Hello Bod she said.. I stopped but she didn't. I called out to apologise that I didn't recognise her and didn't say hello.. Hang on she replied ill come back...

It's Michelle she said as she got close... The same Michelle who was in my dream last night.....Isn't that lovely, and strange.

I've not seen her for years... So we had a cycle together for 15 mins or so and had a good chat....

Is this her?

michelle%20fowler.jpg

Andy

Sponsored Links
Is Mrs Bodd a tolerant, understanding woman?

I suspect you may have another dream tonight.

And that's all I am saying on the matter.

Fast forward to this evening.

Coming back from Ware on a bike ride I was going up the cycle track.
A girl was coming head on towards me. She switched to the left. Hello Bod she said.. I stopped but she didn't. I called out to apologise that I didn't recognise her and didn't say hello.. Hang on she replied ill come back...

It's Michelle she said as she got close... The same Michelle who was in my dream last night.....Isn't that lovely, and strange.

I've not seen her for years... So we had a cycle together for 15 mins or so and had a good chat....
lets just get this right, you had a dream the previous evening of meeting someone you hadn't seen for years then the following day actually you met that person for real ?

Sponsored Links
Back