If I could Dream

that's seriously weird - I wonder what the connect is, has to be something sub conscious, too unlikely to just happen?

I had something vaguely similar a few years back, I had a horrible dream (which is very unusual for me) of finding a stranger asleep on the bed in the spare room. The following morning when I got up I was still thinking of this dream and for whatever reason I went into the spare bedroom, a room I very rarely go in - I nearly jumped out of my skin, I thought there was a man asleep on the bed! it wasn't, my wife had thrown a black sleeping bag onto the bed and it had taken the shape of someone asleep. I must have known that was there, but how could I have, or had I been sleep walking? It was all just a bit odd.

Sponsored Links
that's seriously weird - I wonder what the connect is, has to be something sub conscious, too unlikely to just happen?

I had something vaguely similar a few years back, I had a horrible dream (which is very unusual for me) of finding a stranger asleep on the bed in the spare room. The following morning when I got up I was still thinking of this dream and for whatever reason I went into the spare bedroom, a room I very rarely go in - I nearly jumped out of my skin, I thought there was a man asleep on the bed! it wasn't, my wife had thrown a black sleeping bag onto the bed and it had taken the shape of someone asleep. I must have known that was there, but how could I have, or had I been sleep walking? It was all just a bit odd.

Can you imagine you had that dream. Then got up for a wee in the early hours and looked in the spare room...

Would have sh¡t the life....

I had this dream last night.

On my bike I past a girl getting out of a car in Ware. Hello Bod she said. I said hello but didn't stop for a chat...
It was Michelle a girl I hung around with years back... I've not seen her for a long time.

I felt a bit guilty that I didn't stop for a chat.... I even thought it was real this morning at work. Then remembered it was a dream
Your lass will have a fit if she finds out you having dreams of an ex

Sponsored Links
Back