If i ruled the world....

Crafty said:
Ban phones that play music through a loudspeaker other than for ringing, and ban phones that keep beeping every minute because theres a new message. Whats the point of this?! Mine doesn't do it and i get by ok.

BRAVO!

Sponsored Links
noseall said:
i think, the more serious the tantrum the more serious the punishment.

say, demanding blue m&m's would be 10 slaps-with pants on.

throwing a mobile phone at a slave (employee)- 20 slaps, without trollies. :eek:

You have a rare gift for justice Lord, however could I respectfully ask that you clarify that the pants would perhaps be mink-lined with straps that..... ooops :eek:

Back in a mo. :oops:

pjholybloke said:
You have a rare gift for justice Lord, however could I respectfully ask that you clarify that the pants would perhaps be mink-lined

Just take the teeth out of the minks first.....

Sponsored Links
If i ruled the world i would close down all american business in the uk and we will be left with the car booters and scoucers selling dodgy C.DEEEES
and wooly backs selling green crusty pies from there terrace shop.

I would ban all scoucers from breathing for a week and i would stop all public transport (BUSSES) from all roads for ever.

BOB D.O.L.E said:
If i ruled the world i would close down all american business in the uk and we will be left with the car booters and scoucers selling dodgy C.DEEEES
and wooly backs selling green crusty pies from there terrace shop.

I would ban all scoucers from breathing for a week and i would stop all public transport (BUSSES) from all roads for ever.

Apart from fast food franchises - which we can surely do without - I don't see that it would change much. 2 bucks a sheet, I don't see much inward Dollar investment coming our way in the near future.

Also, if Scousers were to be denied air - who'd play exciting football for England?

Ban the buses and how are you going to get to your "care in the community" program?

pjholybloke said:
Also, if Scousers were to be denied air - who'd play exciting football for England?
England? Exciting football? Nah!

All this ethereal and general discussion and you highlight that?

Picky, picky, picky.

To defend myself on a purely reciprocal basis, I wasn't suggesting that England play exciting football, but merely that the Scousers (Steve Gerrard, Wayne Rooney & Michael Owen ((OK adopted Scousers included)) are the only players I feel are capable of injecting a little unpredictable genius to an otherwise generally tedious experience of watching England trying to defend an entirley boring and predictable 0-0 draw.

pjholybloke said:

Picky, picky, picky.

To defend myself on a purely reciprocal basis, I wasn't suggesting that England play exciting football, but merely that the Scousers (Steve Gerrard, Wayne Rooney & Michael Owen ((OK adopted Scousers included)) are the only players I feel are capable of injecting a little unpredictable genius to an otherwise generally tedious experience of watching England trying to defend an entirley boring and predictable 0-0 draw.
But what about the non scouse Joe Cole?

tim west said:
pjholybloke said:

Picky, picky, picky.

But what about the non scouse Joe Cole?

What about him?

Agreed, can be totally unpredictable genius, but wasn't a subject of the non-accesible air suggestion.

Not suggesting for a second that Scousers have an exclusive claim to England creativity, just that they would, at this stage be irreplaceable.

Respect to the wee-man Cole, no doubt.

If i ruled the world i would ban all footy fans giving there opinion on diynot forum and sticking up for the scoucers,

ARRRRR REGHT LA.........

OK, here's my policies to be used after world domination.

Jamie Oliver is to be dragged behind his sodding VW camper van for a mile or two. With his fat, floppy tongue. Every weekend.

Immediate painfull death for anyone who makes, appears in or watches any programmes with "property" in the title.

Constant open season on Chavs.

Anyone who calls their X5/3, Freelander, Cayane (or however its spelt), H/CRV, X-trail, Terrano, XC90 etc an off roader should be publicly flogged.

And the same goes fro Prius drivers.... Sorry, Prius OWNERS.

The desire to own a Ford should stop you ever getting a driving licence.

Every burglar should be brought face to face with the people who they burgeled - who are armed with an imaginative selection of torture devices.

On a serious note, i would increase Carers Allowance. Just over £43 for an official 38 hours work - which often slips into full time care (168 hours a week, in some cases).

techwondo said:
Anyone who calls their X5/3, Freelander, Cayane (or however its spelt), H/CRV, X-trail, Terrano, XC90 etc an off roader ...
well what would you call it when they park on the pavement?

JohnD said:
techwondo said:
Anyone who calls their X5/3, Freelander, Cayane (or however its spelt), H/CRV, X-trail, Terrano, XC90 etc an off roader ...
well what would you call it when they park on the pavement?

Stupidity, thoughlessness, arrogance, selfish....

Any/all of the above.

Although, there is a distinction between something seen as similar. e.g Freelander/X5/Range Rover - Land Rover/Frontera/Trooper. The former is a 4X4/soft roader while the latter is simply an off roader. I dont see why the latter gets tarred with the same brush as the former

If I ruled the world
Every day would be the first day of Spring
Every heart would have a new song to sing...............

Sponsored Links
Back