If i ruled the world....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
stroppy supermodels and demanding divas would be publicly spanked.

there would be a law against txt speak.

three lashes of the cat o' nine tails for failure to use an indicator at traffic islands.

yummy mummies using a 4x4 on a 500 yard school run would be denied chocolate for a month.

any eligible school leavers who haven't sought work or found it will be sent for national service.

Sponsored Links
thats Knight my liege.....now wheres my lance?????
bananalama.gif

Sponsored Links
Fair point, I hate all these modern cars that don't seem to have indicators fitted as standard.

I probably indicate too much, but at least people know where I'm going.

Can I be a Viscount please? (no biscuit jokes please)

-Dan

If I were God I'd get a bunch of slaves to do everything - Norwegian lesbians that feed me grapes and know how to sing.

notb665 said:
If I were God I'd get a bunch of slaves to do everything - Norwegian lesbians that feed me grapes and know how to sing.

i've not heard of any decent Nordic singers?

Swedish, yes.

i guess the Vikings must have had some good ole sing songs though?

we are happy vikings when we eat our truffle bar Yahh! :D (from an old advert)

(PS - Pray tell master with what would they be spanked, and would you perchance be needing a chief spanker? Ta.)

i think, the more serious the tantrum the more serious the punishment.

say, demanding blue m&m's would be 10 slaps-with pants on.

throwing a mobile phone at a slave (employee)- 20 slaps, without trollies. :eek:

Ban phones that play music through a loudspeaker other than for ringing, and ban phones that keep beeping every minute because theres a new message. Whats the point of this?! Mine doesn't do it and i get by ok.

Sponsored Links
Back