If you got summit to say don't sit on the fence.

Sponsored Links
Farage is a thorn in the side of the crooks who run this whole failed Euro experiment. He probably says what many other politicians think, but are either too gutless to admit it, or still see the European parliament as the next rung on their career ladder.

Great to hear the truth coming out of a politician's mouth for a change.

Spains gonna go pop soon. It will take half a billion to bail them out.
I reckon angle merkel will stump up.
The euro cannot fail and will not fail. The show must go on. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Spain doesn't matter - it's Italy that matters. When Italy goes - the whole house of cards collapses.
UKIP are a waste of space, a one-trick pony that will never be elected.

The more votes UKIP start to get as people get more and more fed up with the EUSSR, the more likely it is that one of the mainstream parties (probably the Tories) will adopt more Euro-sceptic policies in an effort to attract those votes.

Job done as far as UKIP supporters are concerned.

It's not about getting elected for him, but the more support that he has the more of a thorn in the side of the Union he can be and the more effect he can have in highlighting the loonies that run the EU..... Most of us, myself included have no idea what goes on in Brussles but watching his videos have encouraged me to try to learn more.... Go Nige!

Joe-90 wrote
When Italy goes - the whole house of cards collapses.

Germany won't let it collapse. Not in a million years.

Germany, Germany above all,
Above everything in the world,
When always, for protection,
We stand together as brothers.
From the Maas to the Memel
From the Etsch to the Belt -
Germany, Germany above
Above all in the world.

All hail the Deutschland. :LOL:
Merkel still hasn't deployed her big bazooka. :mrgreen:

Spains gonna go pop soon. It will take half a billion to bail them out.
I reckon angle merkel will stump up.
The euro cannot fail and will not fail. The show must go on. :mrgreen:

I suspect it will need a bit more than that. ;)

it is that one of the mainstream parties (probably the Tories) will adopt more Euro-sceptic policies in an effort to attract those votes.

That won't happen as long as they are in bed with the lying toe rag Clegg.

Can Germany afford to bail out the whole of the Eurozone? Will it be acceptable to the German people?

Trouble is, if the Euro crashes, then so does France because it is a big creditor. The French banks are in it up to their eyeballs with loans made to the Eurozone.

Other side of the coin, Germany will probably go bust trying to save the Euro.

Hmmm, you can bet that if the s**t hits the fan, the EU will ask "Cleggeron" for a rather large cash injection. I do hope this government have the balls to turn them down, saying, "There's nothing left that we can offer or do, cause we've given all our money to Third World countries." But don't hold yer breath. ;) ;)

Hmmm, you can bet that if the s**t hits the fan, the EU will ask "Cleggeron" for a rather large cash injection. I do hope this government have the balls to turn them down, saying, "There's nothing left that we can offer or do, cause we've given all our money to Third World countries." But don't hold yer breath. ;) ;)

Well Gideon promised another £10 billion to the IMF tother day.On question time the other night some tory liar said that we get interest on these loans to the IMF but when asked how much? he didn't know,what a surprise.

Sponsored Links
Back