If you got summit to say don't sit on the fence.

Hmmm, you can bet that if the s**t hits the fan, the EU will ask "Cleggeron" for a rather large cash injection. I do hope this government have the balls to turn them down, saying, "There's nothing left that we can offer or do, cause we've given all our money to Third World countries." But don't hold yer breath. ;) ;)

Wake up mate. The UK is bust. The money we give away we have to borrow first. Farrage said on QT that we borrowed £20,000,000,000 just last fooking month! We are bust, we will default - it's a mathematical certainty.

I think that's how you write 20 billion quid isn't it?

Sponsored Links
The money we give away we have to borrow first.

Well Gideon promised another £10 billion to the IMF tother day.On question time the other night some tory liar said that we get interest on these loans to the IMF

If we get a better return by money laundering then its good economic sense.

Hmmm, you can bet that if the s**t hits the fan, the EU will ask "Cleggeron" for a rather large cash injection. I do hope this government have the balls to turn them down, saying, "There's nothing left that we can offer or do, cause we've given all our money to Third World countries." But don't hold yer breath. ;) ;)

Well Gideon promised another £10 billion to the IMF tother day.On question time the other night some tory liar said that we get interest on these loans to the IMF but when asked how much? he didn't know,what a surprise.

The Yanks and the Chinks refused to put any money in this time. Camoron and Co stump up. What mugs we are.

The yanks don't have any money - they are bust too.

Sponsored Links
Yep, The Chinks have all the cash..... Every time we buy a cheap junk Chinese product then your money leaves the country never to return...Problem is we can never hope to keep the prices of British made products reasonable whilst we are lumbered with all the dumb rules and regulations thrown at us from Brussles

Whatever you think of his politics, you can't help but admire the man for telling it like he sees it. No beating around the bush, no attempt to please most of the people most of the time, no ifs or buts and no apologies. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Maybe he should address the Arab League next - with the Vatican for afters! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Whatever you think of his politics, you can't help but admire the man for telling it like he sees it. No beating around the bush, no attempt to please most of the people most of the time, no ifs or buts and no apologies. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Maybe he should address the Arab League next - with the Vatican for afters! :idea: :idea: :idea:

One thing at a time, IF & when he gets into power at the EU his one policy is to get us out of the EU, so the following day he will be unemployed :LOL: i have phoned their office to confirm this and a nice lady explained it all to me, so then he will have the time to sort out the rest of the world. SIMPLES

Can Germany afford to bail out the whole of the Eurozone? Will it be acceptable to the German people?

Trouble is, if the Euro crashes, then so does France because it is a big creditor. The French banks are in it up to their eyeballs with loans made to the Eurozone.

Other side of the coin, Germany will probably go bust trying to save the Euro.

Germany has gone bust before, in the 30s when the U.S. wanted their loans repaid and again they felt the pinch when the wall came down and the had to bail out their relatives from the East, also i can assure you i did play my part in their downfall, while on sites in the 80s i did a lot to undermine the houses, hospitals and power stations i worked on. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Can Germany afford to bail out the whole of the Eurozone? Will it be acceptable to the German people?

Trouble is, if the Euro crashes, then so does France because it is a big creditor. The French banks are in it up to their eyeballs with loans made to the Eurozone.

Germany has gone bust before, in the 30s when the U.S. wanted their loans repaid and again they felt the pinch when the wall came down and the had to bail out their relatives from the East, also i can assure you i did play my part in their downfall, while on sites in the 80s i did a lot to undermine the houses, hospitals and power stations i worked on. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:LOL:

Your name will also go on ze list. Vot is your name?

Norcon";p="2382099 said:
Spains gonna go pop soon. It will take half a billion to bail them out.
I reckon angle merkel will stump up.
The euro cannot fail and will not fail. The show must go on. :mrgreen:[/quote

half a billion, god you wish!! half a trill would be nearer the mark, lazy, workshy fops.

:LOL:

Your name will also go on ze list. Vot is your name?

Dont tell him Pike :!: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back