If you got summit to say don't sit on the fence.

it is that one of the mainstream parties (probably the Tories) will adopt more Euro-sceptic policies in an effort to attract those votes.

That won't happen as long as they are in bed with the lying toe rag Clegg.

Enyam, please remind me, what lies did Clegg come out with?

I see, so that lying toe rag promised no increase in fees ect. if he got into power right? BUT he's not in power, he's only got a foot in the door, or have i missed something else :?: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
I see, so that lying toe rag promised no increase in fees ect. if he got into power right? BUT he's not in power, he's only got a foot in the door, or have i missed something else :?: :cry: :cry:

:rolleyes:

You certainly did miss something. He's the deputy prime minister. How much more 'in power' do you want?

See the photo. He PLEDGED to vote against any increase in fees in the next parliament and to pressure the government to introduce a fairer alternative.

He then voted for the increase, blaming the fact that he didn't realise how bad the countries finances are. :rolleyes: How much pressure has he put on the government (ie. himself and his colleagues) to change things?

Sorry folks i'm afraid i'm going to have to "DISSAGREE" with you on this one, i think he has only so much clout and no more, like the two Davids of the lib/dem era a few years ago, "Spitting Image" summed them up, one all powerful the other a "gofur" (go for this go for that) Camoron says jump and Clegg says how high??

Sponsored Links
Sorry folks i'm afraid i'm going to have to "DISSAGREE" with you on this one, i think he has only so much clout and no more, like the two Davids of the lib/dem era a few years ago, "Spitting Image" summed them up, one all powerful the other a "gofur" (go for this go for that) Camoron says jump and Clegg says how high??

So, an unprincipled liar then. :unsure:

No a puppet trying to get his policies put forward, a bit like joe90 & conny, i think conny might struggle to get a word in. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'll try and keep this SIMPLE, Clegg is not in power, Camoron is in power, Camoron is the PM, Camoron is also leader of the conservtives, the conservatives are in the hot seat, the libs tilted the balance in their favour to enable the cons to be the ruling party with, if i've read it correctly, 306seats lab258seats and libs57seats.

FFS They formed a coalition with the cons, they've got a foot under the table, it is Camoron calling the shots with Clegg doing a few deals to try and get his voice heard before the libs dissapear into the big black void again at the next election.

Is that so hard to understand??

I would like to now hi-jack this thread and direct all builders to the building section where i have asked a question under the heading "block pavers" thank you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm about to place an order and don't want to get the wrong stuff. again thanks.

I would like to now hi-jack this thread and direct all builders to the building section where i have asked a question under the heading "block pavers" thank you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm about to place an order and don't want to get the wrong stuff. again thanks.

Is that 'get the wrong stuff again' or 'thanks' again? :LOL:
See, I can get a word in! :LOL:

Good one conny, glad to see you back firing on all cylinders as i thought we were loosing you. ;)

At the risk of sending this thread off-topic --

pred said:
Camoron calling the shots with Clegg doing a few deals to try and get his voice heard before the libs dissapear into the big black void again at the next election

If that was his plan, I fear it may already have backfired big-time. Sorry Nick but, from the point of view of many liberals, you sold out your principles and your party too. :mad: :mad: :mad: Why didn't you just stand back and let Cameron form a minority government then wait for him to come crawling to you?

If the lib-dems want to avoid disappearing into the big black void, they should seriously consider getting themselves a new leader - but it may already be too late. :( :( :(

Personally I can't stick Conservatives or Labour so I usually vote Liberal. I'm not unhappy at the job the Libs have done in moderating the worst of the Tory ideology. I'd still vote Liberal ahead of the other two. I'd vote UKIP but they are a one trick pony with no real policies.

Which ever way you cut the cake, Tory V Labour you're only going to get more of the same we're almost a one party state much the same as the US.

The BNP did "relatively" well a few years ago on the back of public resentment, the National Front polled well in France and there's no reason why UKIP shouldn't gain support over here whilst the conditions are ripe. Farrage knows that he'll never have real power so he can make promises he'll never have to deliver, this tactic can and will influence the other parties as they adopt watered down proposals of their own.

Sponsored Links
Back