If you plumbers need a laugh..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New build property - found these behind the sink all kinked!

Where do they find these people?

Attachments

• IMG_2016.JPEG
    IMG_2016.JPEG
    120.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2015.JPEG
    IMG_2015.JPEG
    211.7 KB · Views: 96
Sponsored Links
New build property - found these behind the sink all kinked!

Where do they find these people?
Maybe they’re not plumbers? Where I work we have non-plumbers, but have done bits and bobs of plumbing jobs.

One of Mrs Motties workmates lives in a new build. The built in dishwasher packed up after about 4 years and had to be replaced. When they pulled it out, the plasterboard wall had been smashed to fùck to get it to fit flush with the worktop.

Maybe they’re not plumbers? Where I work we have non-plumbers, but have done bits and bobs of plumbing jobs.
You don’t have to be a genius to figure out a kinked pipe would affect fluid flow!!!

Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
I worked on a recently completed new build - I was doing some cabinetry, anyway they got a plumber in because 1 radiator was always cold…..the plumber found the rad tails went down into the floor and went nowhere….just 8” of copper tail

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back