If You Was Younger again, What Would Be The Job You'd Want To Do

Reaction score
Country
Palau
I would have loved to be a Police Officer but would have liked to move quickly into fast response patrol cars, then quickly to armed response, then CID. I regret not joining the police force but If I got the chance again, I'd go for it but the way people react these days may have given me sleepless nights. Hats off to those that are Police officers/workers. I'm very certain I'd be very fair and give people a chance especially if it was their first mistake etc as long as I had the authority to use my own discretion.
The reasons for the above professions is that I'd like to make the streets safer, let people know we are there for them and fair, let criminals know that we will come after them and help victims of crime by arresting villians and ensuring they ended up in court. I'd like people, all age groups to feel safer and have a lot more respect for the police.

(When I was a kid, I dreamed about being a 125, intercity train driver and then a BOAC pilot)

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Gas man - I was given the choice after school, but thought it would be boring doing fires and cookers etc. 1970. So I chose plumbing. Then Maggie sold off the utilities. Shares £££ redundancy . and self employed as a CORGI. Just that 1 wrong choice. Every other choice I'm happy with.(y)

I'm very certain I'd be very fair and give people a chance especially if it was their first mistake etc as long as I had the authority to use my own discretion.

Unless they were overweight and wearing a tight fitting tracksuit, or just looked a bit too poor and drive an old car?

As we were leaving there was a police incident outside and the officers were speaking to a clown and its big gf in ill-fitting tracksuit - the officers appeared to have a good handle on these misfits as they car did not look roadworthy as I walked past the passenger side front tyre was bald I thought you little stinkers - they had the cigs going of one of those poor dogs often owned by misfits.

Probably a civil engineer. I was good design and mechanics at school, but it was only when I hired an architect to design an extension I realised how easy the job is, and how much money can be made. And I know a civil engineer who works on large projects (hospitals etc) and lives in a massive house, so it pays well.

Sponsored Links
Back