If you were given £100 to spend

it would never happen,coz as soon as the missus smells any money in my hand she grabs it,coz theres always something that needs buying for the kids.

Sponsored Links
Got £100 to spend,well Maybe a couple of geese to chase the thiven gits we have around here in this part of Devon,or a goat to give them a wack up the a++++, some education for the local police who ask if you need victam support when your trailer is stolen, no I want my trailer back, this happenend a year ago you can see I am still mad about it.
Sorry was that what you was looking for

I would buy a large picture of Claudia Winkleman and hang it above my bed.

I would buy a large picture of Claudia Winkleman and hang it above my bed.

or just give a smack head £100 to kidnapp her and hang her up properly.you might have to pay a bit extra for the orange in her gob tho!

Sponsored Links
It’s an interesting question. Sure I could buy some clothes with the money, but if I think about what I realistically need. I can't think of anything I actually need with the money. Yet working over 60 hours to pay the bills etc. Life eh.

Go on indulge yourself...its Christmas and you can afford to be frivolous because you willn't be spending all that hard earned cash. :)

This your money, spend it on yourself! Take it!

i'd be straight on the internet and at either house of bruar or cotswoldcollections (my fav internet shops) to buy a warm jumper
love
Cynthia

Sponsored Links
Back