If you were a refugee....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
.... and Merkel has offered to take you all in, you'd accept. When you got to Germany and were given your new papers, you would be free to move anywhere in Europe under the 'Freedom of Movement' legislation. So what would you do now? Stick around for a year or two learning German? Or head straight for the UK as you already speak the lingo?

Well? I'd say "London here we come".

Sponsored Links
I don't think we're part of that shengen agreement (thank fook), so any that register in Germany and come here can be sent straight back to momma merkel.
Not that they would be with all the gobsh*tes who'd fight tooth and nail to have them stay.

Stick around for a year or two learning German? Or head straight for the UK as you already speak the lingo?
Never mind the language, I'd go for the more attractive benefits, the lenient penal system and the legion of go-gooders willing to welcome me into their own homes!

(Oops! I can only think of one of the latter: Saint Bob. Perhaps some of the pro-immigration lobby on here might do the same!)

Sponsored Links
I don't think we're part of that shengen agreement (thank fook), so any that register in Germany and come here can be sent straight back to momma merkel.
Not that they would be with all the gobsh*tes who'd fight tooth and nail to have them stay.

If they are given 'citizenship' rather than 'right to remain' they can.

Back