Country
United Kingdom
Today I joined image shack and uploaded some photos
I noted on this site if you clicked it you could access all my other photos

Am I doing it wrong
Is it maybe because I was not logged out as I forget sometimes
Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you click what? It may be you have cookies on your computer which are allowing imageshack to take you to your album, if I click on this link I see my album: http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php[/QUOTE]

It was when I clicked on the picture On the diy not forum
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=128628
It was here when I tried to make the pic bigger onthe forum screen
It dont seem to do it now though :confused:

If i click the link You have posted that takes me to My album, also and I can see both my pictures.
Is that right
Thanks

Sponsored Links
your pic of a fluoro tube has a "more images by this user" link but it doesn't show me anything else.

I keep some "personal" pics on mine, I hope you can't see this one?

No I cannot see it

Is there a way to stop this.
I also noted at the bottom It allowed you to view about 10 other peoples photos

Shall I use another host site then.

If you click what? It may be you have cookies on your computer which are allowing imageshack to take you to your album, if I click on this link I see my album: http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php[/QUOTE]

It was when I clicked on the picture On the diy not forum
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=128628
It was here when I tried to make the pic bigger onthe forum screen
It dont seem to do it now though :confused:

If i click the link You have posted that takes me to My album, also and I can see both my pictures.
Is that right
Thanks

Yeah, that link takes you to your own album. If I click the link it goes to my album.
If you are uploading pics you don't want others to see you can make them private by clicking the little green circle next to the image, personally I only upload stuff which I'm not that bothered about people viewing anyway.
What you have linked to on here is what is known as a thumbnail. This means people don't have to view the whole picture if they don't want to, but can by clicking on the pic.

Thanks
Glad I noticed though, not that I will put anything on there
Unless by accident

Back