Immersion Heater Time Switch with battery backup...

The BX2000 doesn't have a clock. It just facilitates changing two supplies to one immersion - just a change-over switch.
Whoops, you're right. My mind was getting muddled with the 'Economy 7 Timers' I'd been looking at in the other TLC link that was posted :oops: It therefore makes sense!
It also allows the two supplies to two immersions - not sure what the point is in this case - just neater?
I think I understand that bit. I think the intention is that the 24/7 supply is used for the upper of two immersions (to allow 'boosts' to just heat a bit of the water) BUT (and this is the 'clever' part), per the description, if the off-peak supply (supplying the lower immersion) becomes active during a 'boost' period, it switches of the immersion using the 24/7 supply, thereby saving money.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back