Immigrant Truck Deaths - Could Driver Be Innocent?

take it durhamplumber will have the balls to hold his hand up and admit it when it starts failing from the begining.
Shown your true colours...You have serious hang ups about regions of your own country...let alone other countries and races

Sponsored Links
So your point is that we must leave the EU and we must stop Freedom of Movement, is that right?

So you want people entering the UK to be controlled, is that right?

So you want to have immigration checks on people entering the UK

And because you want to stop EU freedom of Movement you want immigration checks on people entering the UK from the EU

Do you disagree with any of those points?

If so, which?

Yes, I would wish for people entering U.K. to be controlled (as you word it).
Am sure most of us would want some sort of checks on who the people are and what they are bringing with them into the U.K.
I disagree with “Freedom of Movement” being used as a reason to have no checks on travellers. Checks will not prevent freedom of movement, but merely delay it.
Am sure all the U.K. people who support complete unhindered movement into U.K. will also open their house to any strangers who happen to wish to come in. ;)
What is the upper limit for immigration numbers into the U.K.?

Sponsored Links
Isn't that the point?

That's what they voted for.

Regaining sovereignty and control which they hadn't lost.

Yes, I would wish for people entering U.K. to be controlled (as you word it).
Am sure most of us would want some sort of checks on who the people are and what they are bringing with them into the U.K.
I disagree with “Freedom of Movement” being used as a reason to have no checks on travellers. Checks will not prevent freedom of movement, but merely delay it.

Therefore, you wish for border controls and immigration checks at points of entry into the UK.

RoI is a foreign country and is in the EU. It is not part of UK.

Therefore, you want a border to control entry of people from the RoI.

Therefore, the people who want a border with immigration checks, are you, and other quitters.

Therefore, your earlier claim is nonsense.
So that is why just about everyone , including all political parties are agreeing no checks on border. Only the mischief makers have been talking about imaginary checks - including that Irish Prime Minister repeatedly telling lies.
or, as you like to say, lies.

Ah here is that little weasel that goes round calling everyone a liar.. JohnD.. oh he's at it again..

The liar word seems to be on trend among lefties who think hard working people should give less hard working people a free ride. Lets count how many times it’s used during the election.

They are as guilty as those taking the money in my view and given they were paying for someone to be smuggled in the back of a truck. Gross negligence manslaughter would fit well.
Morally not that much different from paying for a family member to travel on a 737 max should it take to the air again...

You know the perceived risk, and yet go ahead anyway...

It makes no difference whether the 'metal coffin' is in the air or on the back of a lorry!

Sponsored Links
Back