Immigrant Truck Deaths - Could Driver Be Innocent?

The fuss created by the EU about the Irish border is a load of boIIocks - one of its many tactics designed to make things awkward for Britain and delay the exit process. The EU does not care about borders; we have seen many times in recent years how it allows immigrants to flood in across all of its other borders. Forget the Irish border question - it is a delaying tactic.
Yes your post sounds most plausible.

Not true of course.

Sponsored Links
The fuss created by the EU about the Irish border is a load of boIIocks - one of its many tactics designed to make things awkward for Britain and delay the exit process. The EU does not care about borders; we have seen many times in recent years how it allows immigrants to flood in across all of its other borders. Forget the Irish border question - it is a delaying tactic.
Good point.Well made

Sponsored Links
In your dreams....you suffer the delusion that thinking something makes it real.
Brexit is an utter crock of sht

I take it durhamplumber will have the balls to hold his hand up and admit it when it starts failing from the begining.

Police seek two Essex men.

_109447614_0e69ed06-784f-46a3-a879-84a9a770ef46.jpg

Moral dilemma- should they also prosecute the family who paid 30k to smuggle their family member and who it would appear failed to alert the police to the text “I’m dying”?

Moral dilemma- should they also prosecute the family who paid 30k to smuggle their family member and who it would appear failed to alert the police to the text “I’m dying”?
I'm sure people can come up with reasons why this might not work, but if the text was able to be sent in real time so that the parents could have actually alerted the police (signal available?), why did she not call 112?
After all she may not have known exactly which country they were in, but that number is valid in the UK (at present anyway) as it is in all EU countries and that was the region they would have known they were in.

Or maybe the fear/shame of being caught outweighed the risk, even at the end?

They are as guilty as those taking the money in my view and given they were paying for someone to be smuggled in the back of a truck. Gross negligence manslaughter would fit well.

Sponsored Links
Back