Immigrant Truck Deaths - Could Driver Be Innocent?

robinson has been charged with 39 counts of man slaughter.
So he knew they were in the back and was part of the people traficking ring.
So what happened to 'innocent until proven guilty?

He may well have been involved, but you are stating it as a fact!

I guess you also believed the police when they said they were all Chinese nationals, not any other Asians?

Because they probably 'all look the same' to certain people!

Sponsored Links
I guess you also believed the police when they said they were all Chinese nationals, not any other Asians?

I think they said Chinese because they had fake Chinese passports.

Why wouldn't anyone believe the police interpretation of their ethnicity, they were at the scene. Why would you hint at 'racism' on the part of the police?

Ellie, shut up playing the racism card you big queen. The driver has just been charged with manslaughter and people trafficking.

Sponsored Links
I see that due to Brexit the UK will be removed from the European anti trafficing centre.

Brexit the gift that keeps on giving.
Never mind rule britannia, union jack, up the empire, 2 world wars, those were the days :ROFLMAO:

I see that due to Brexit the UK will be removed from the European anti trafficing centre.

Never mind rule britannia, union jack, up the empire, 2 world wars, those were the days :ROFLMAO:

The UK faces being excluded from Europe’s anti-trafficking unit after Brexit, senior MPs and experts warned last night. The unit is coordinating international investigations into the deaths of 39 people whose bodies were found in the back of a lorry in Essex last week.

The anti-trafficking unit involved in the case, the European Migrant Smuggling Centre, is part of the EU’s law enforcement agency, Europol, and has been at the heart of a global inquiry into the tragedy. A Europol source said investigators at the centre were “working around the clock trying to put together the pieces of the puzzle”.

The unit is regarded as the most sophisticated organisation of its kind in Europe, with unrivalled ability to track cross-border crime and a huge database of smuggling networks.

OMG Notch that's terrible news, does that mean that after 2020, we'll have...………………………..illegal immigrants?

Not all bad news. It seems to have cheered you up.

So much for a hard border, Europe /UK, it took 39 innocent illegals to die before it becomes "Houston we have a problem".

I see your not even pretending now not to be a looney left footer.

The real tragedy is that these unfortunate people are paying up to 30 grand to get a country where the average debt per capita is over 30 grand.
We live in a world were Capitalism is king, winner takes all mentality.

Proves that being in the EU was no use to prevent illegal entry and crossing borders.
A good reason to tighten border control.
EU have failed.
So why do you want Brexit....as that will have less controls.

Brexiteers complain that the EU dont control borders and simultaneously complain the EU have too much control

Brexiteers want to take back control, but have been arguing for 3 years that no checks are needed on the Irish border.
Oh and the Brexit no deal plans are to have no inward bound controls.

So why do you want Brexit....as that will have less controls.

Brexiteers complain that the EU dont control borders and simultaneously complain the EU have too much control

Brexiteers want to take back control, but have been arguing for 3 years that no checks are needed on the Irish border.
Oh and the Brexit no deal plans are to have no inward bound controls.
The Irish border is not the primary source of illegal immigration into the UK.
Illegal immigration is concentrated on mainland British ports.
So why has been all the emphasis been on the Ulster /Republic of Ireland border.

So what happened to 'innocent until proven guilty?

He may well have been involved, but you are stating it as a fact!

How Ironic...The remainers are masters at turning speculation into """fact"""and now whinging about it.

Sponsored Links
Back