In the US protesters enter the Michigan State Capital with Guns

Sponsored Links
Public forum boyo ;)
I agree, he's entitled to voice his opinion. However, my post was a reaction to a specific comment by a specific poster. A poster with a history of hatred towards some foreigners. He advocates arming 'fruitcakes' in one country whilst deriding those in China, India, Vietnam and Singapore.

Also, he can not read another posters mind, nor am I interested in his opinion or where he thinks I'm going with a question.

Boyo.

Last edited:
Telling Millions of Law biding Americans what measures they should/should not be allowed to take when endeavoring to protect their families will be met with the same hand gesture the English Archers displayed in yesteryear to the French.:giggle:
Good point , but from America it will be just one digit. Somewhat ironical , as one needs but one finger to fire a gun, whereas archers........;)

Good point , but from America it will be just one digit. Somewhat ironical , as one needs but one finger to fire a gun, whereas archers........;)
Would like to see someone hold and fire a gun accurately with 7 fingers and 2 thumbs missing.

Sponsored Links
Gotcha. Arm all the fruitcakes. Excellent idea.

As a fruitcake, do you reckon waving a gun around makes you more likely or less likely to get shot yourself?

arm who u like noseall

live in a country were they are armed to the teeth best advised u arm yer self as well ;)

arm who u like noseall

live in a country were they are armed to the teeth best advised u arm yer self as well ;)
You're more likely to use a firearm you own to kill or be killed by a family member than for it to be used to protect yourself. It's like having a guard alligator. Yes it might eat a burglar, but it might eat your children.

The US accepts a certain amount of alligator deaths because they see it as an acceptable cost to ensure they can possess alligators.

USA's finest...
skynews-gregory-mcmichael-georgia_4986199.jpg

skynews-travis-mcmichael-georgia_4986196.jpg

Terrorists or just gammons. Waddya think tranny?

Sponsored Links
Back