In the US protesters enter the Michigan State Capital with Guns

Sponsored Links
I agree, he's entitled to voice his opinion. However, my post was a reaction to a specific comment by a specific poster. A poster with a history of hatred towards some foreigners. He advocates arming 'fruitcakes' in one country whilst deriding those in China, India, Vietnam and Singapore.

Also, he can not read another posters mind, nor am I interested in his opinion or where he thinks I'm going with a question.

Boyo.

bit harsh Noseall :LOL:

I never advocated arming fruit cakes o_O imho if all the fruit cakes are armed , then best advised to arm one self ;)

I would have one of them pump action shot guns :cool: like steve Mcqueen used in a film I saw

then one of them guns Dirty Harry used in them films (magnum) :cool:

and one of them guns James bond uses , good enough for 007 good enough for me ;)

Sponsored Links
I fired an AK47 on holiday once
My mates used to always try machine guns etc when we went to Warsaw etc...Tried a glock pistol and a machine gun....Found the whole experience a bit un nerving scary and odd...Seems to give some a semi on though ..maybe they feel insecure and it makes them feel impowered.

My mates used to always try machine guns etc when we went to Warsaw etc...Tried a glock pistol and a machine gun....Found the whole experience a bit un nerving scary and odd...Seems to give some a semi on though ..maybe they feel insecure and it makes them feel impowered.

Its a hobby, a sport, a pastime, whatever you want to call it out in the USA.

They have gun conventions, gun shows etc -they do it for enjoyment. The fact they use guns as an argument for security is pathetic -if that was true they would go to security conventions.

LOL It was after crawling through these

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Củ_Chi_tunnels

A uni friend did the Cambodia / Vietnam / Laos / India thing for some months, and told me that he had also partaken of the M16.

He also said that he'd been offered the opportunity to "RPG a cow", but could neither afford it, nor justify it.

I latterly looked up whether such a thing was boule shoite; apparently, it is true:eek:

Sponsored Links
Back