in trouble with the missus..

As you are no doubt well aware, we historically measured the depths of the seas and oceans in terms of fathoms. Where the rope simply wasn't long enough, we developed the term "unfathomable" which is now used colloquially as something that is incomprehensible and immeasurable.

When comes to women, I feel that the word "unfathomable" doesn't state the case strongly enough - we know that technologically we can overcome many challenges, and the use of the prefix "un" (by my flawed perception no doubt) hints that it may one day be possible to measure and comprehend and is therefore worth taking up the challenge. So I prefer to use the prefix "non" which indicates that it is impossible (as in linear or non-linear curves).

Thus women, and in particular my wife, is "non-fathomable". But don't tell her that I said so :oops: :evil: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
JMLanders said:
When comes to women, I feel that the word "unfathomable" doesn't state the case strongly enough

You are trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Here's the real problem: We men live under the delusion that, if we just try hard enough, we can find the answer to everything. We like to think that we can figure out how everything works and predict the outcome of every action. It isn't true and we ought to know that. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well that's what she says anyway. I call it the Graffenberg Uncertainty Principle. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back