Incorrect statement amnesty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here we go then. :idea: :D

This is for those of you who are p*ssed off with me pointing out errors.

Here's a topic on which you can post all the inaccuracies you like: weird descriptions of how things work, misleading statements about pressure and flow, misinterpretations of English Law, crazed extrapolations of Newtonian mathematics, speelling mistakes, grammatical faux pas, etc..

In fact, post any nonsense you like and I promise that I won't pick you on any of it. You can post blatant adverts with pictures of yer van, or a montage of my head on the body of a donkey, you could even say that Raquel Welch was a plain Jane, and I'll sit on my hands and take it like a man.

There'll be a prize for anyone who can break my resolve, but I warn you that it'll take a pretty imaginative and whacky non-sequitur. :eek:

Have a ball. Knock yourselves out. :evil:

PS- JohnD - you won't be able to do this unless you've had a lobotomy in the last two hours.

PPS - joe-90 - don't even think about it; there's only so much I can take.

Sponsored Links
Raquel Welch was a plain Jane.... I'm new here, but I'll still run and hide in a corner (you reputation proceeds you!)

Hurrah at last...plastic pipe is rubbish. All of it. Fact. :D

Sponsored Links
You can't get out of jail this easily, although I like your style, I prefer you to stand up like a man and fight your corner.

On the vent topic you are wrong, so admit it, or email me and I will explain it for you.

Making a mistake is no big deal, I did it myself once. It breaks you up for a few years, but eventually you come to terms with it.

I truly believe that learning to accept my fallibility has taught me tolerance. I have no hesitation in declaring that I have also learned great humility.

Softus said:
Here we go then. :idea: :D This is for those of you who are p*ssed off with me pointing out errors.

Nothing wrong with pointing out mistakes etc. I lke it wen ppl do it 2 me - it is an opportunity to learn. It hacks me off when people get upset about it - big deal - learn from your mistake and move on.

Yer..`` This is a bit of good cop-bad cop,He's lying inwait like a praying mantis to see who he can tear to bits....wey-hey...

wea r not dat daft...excuse the spelin. :LOL:

B-A-S you probably want tail -f > /dev/null but I like the unix reference.

I agree entirely though, probably best to just ignore.

Stop press

Softus finally admits, :oops: :oops: in the face of overwhelming evidence that rising damp can occur in brickwork even without a path between the following,
- floor and inside wall
- plaster and inside wall
- render and outside wall.
He also wishes to apologise for all the b*ll s**t he has spouted on the subject and promises to make no further comment on this forum on the matter.

Softus"]Here we go then. :idea: :D
This is for those of you who are p*ssed off with me pointing out errors.

No one cares about you pointing out errors,you`re not that important.

Here's a topic on which you can post all the inaccuracies you like

Thank you..that is very Big of you..

In fact, post any nonsense you like and I promise that I won't pick you on any of it.

Even Bigger of you..

You can post blatant adverts with pictures of yer van, or a montage of my head on the body of a donkey, you could even say that Raquel Welch was a plain Jane, and I'll sit on my hands and take it like a man.

Seeing as you don`t run the site, you don`t have a choice.

There'll be a prize for anyone who can break my resolve, but I warn you that it'll take a pretty imaginative and whacky non-sequitur. :eek:

I`m sure all members/posters will be queuing up to pay homage & join in.

Softus said:
Here's a topic on which you can post all the inaccuracies you like: weird descriptions of how things work, misleading statements about pressure and flow, misinterpretations of English Law, crazed extrapolations of Newtonian mathematics, speelling mistakes, grammatical faux pas, etc..

I take it that 'speelling' is a deliberate mistake. Shouldn't that colon have been a semi colon?

Softus said:

I think you're all wasting your time. Softus hasn't acknowledged any of the replies. He's probably ignoring this thread so he won't bite :LOL:

What's the prize?

Sponsored Links
Back