Incorrect statement amnesty

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
There's a history to posts involving joe-90 with which you might not be fully aquainted. [sic.] My comment was serious - just like racism is - and wasn't intended as an insult.

Your comment was simply
Softus said:
Asperger Syndrome.

Which I'm sure was serious but vague to say the least.

Then in response to a question aimed at bas, not you,
You said:
I find this request more than a little disingenuous. If you think my mention of AS, and b-a-s's mention of autism, is all wrong, and you have a point to make, then why not come right out and make it. It would be (a) quicker and (b) more honest.

I've made my point perfectly clearly. Now clarify yours please.

This amnesty is in danger of going International :rolleyes: after all these pages

Its like the Arab/Israeli problem, it just goes on and on with all the rules being broken!

The worst part is there is no end in view!

Tony

PS

Perhaps someone could kidnap Softus and hold him in an unidentified location with no internet access?

Sponsored Links
I'm a programmer by trade and a spend a fair amount of my spare time roleplaying - until I read this topic I thought I was a geek and needed to get out more.

Having just waded through 16 pages of memory wastage I know that I'm geek... but at least I don't work in the building trade!

:D

You think this is bad :LOL: you should get on the real sites and get the craic ;)Did you get the Amnesty International pun :rolleyes:

I am not sure if its good or bad but I scored 61 so I am not much of a Nerd whatevere that is.

Sad about Chris though!

Tony

Well we all knew that Softus was a Nerd but I would have liked a greater separation zone!

Perhaps I should do it again and score less?

tony

Sponsored Links
Back