Incorrect statement amnesty

keyplayer said:
I can't see the connection here. As an insult this comment is offensive to sufferers of Aspergers Syndrome.
I wish you hadn't taken it that way.

There's a history to posts involving joe-90 with which you might not be fully aquainted. My comment was serious - just like racism is - and wasn't intended as an insult.

Sponsored Links
I don't understand why you bother with joe-90 any longer. He is either merely on a wind-up trip, or he is an auto-answering machine which responds to prompts in a pre-programmed way. (See the bas/joe-90 responses on previous page).

For the second time said:
some statements which did not answer the questions, thus showing that he either does not know, or refuses to say.
Do you believe that intent is necessary, or do you believe that it would be possible to act as if a race were inferior, or behave in a discriminatory or abusive manner without realising it?

Do you believe that the target of any racism has to be a specifically identified race?

Softus said:
keyplayer said:
I can't see the connection here. As an insult this comment is offensive to sufferers of Aspergers Syndrome.

There's a history to posts involving joe-90 with which you might not be fully aquainted. My comment was serious - just like racism is - and wasn't intended as an insult.
I'm inclined to agree. Whilst I have neither the qualifications nor the direct observation of him required to make a proper diagnosis, from what I know of the condition, and from what I've seen here, I think there is a possibility that he does have a disorder that is somewhere on the autistic spectrum.

oilman said:
I don't understand why you bother with joe-90 any longer. He is either merely on a wind-up trip, or he is an auto-answering machine which responds to prompts in a pre-programmed way. (See the bas/joe-90 responses on previous page).
You're right - the way that he has behaved in ignoring questions in exactly the same way for which he has repeatedly challenged others is proof of that. Whether his behaviour is due to the fact that he is a compulsive liar, or is suffering from a personality disorder, or is simply stupid, is no longer relevant.

Other than reporting his racist posts to the moderators, I am not going to bother with him any more.

cdg said:
Not wishing to labour a point but no:

splinter said:
the spelling of the country shown is correct :)

... it most certainly isn't. I've seen the place.

Part of me doubts you are actually there at all :cool:

Your are right,a "T" is missing ,this should be taken up with diy not.com .

Through the shear embarassment of it all I have decided to move to my second home abroad ,which I tend to find a lot quieter

Sponsored Links
raden said:
come to South Java - the surfing's much better

I have been told you can ride some of them waves and end up in a different country :eek:

ban-all-sheds said:
Softus said:
keyplayer said:

I'm inclined to agree. Whilst I have neither the qualifications nor the direct observation of him required to make a proper diagnosis, from what I know of the condition, and from what I've seen here, I think there is a possibility that he does have a disorder that is somewhere on the autistic spectrum.

I'm intrigued. Upon which of the sensory issues do you base your improper diagnosis? The very nature of the internet rules most if not all out. Enlighten me.

keyplayer said:
Enlighten me.
I find this request more than a little disingenuous. If you think my mention of AS, and b-a-s's mention of autism, is all wrong, and you have a point to make, then why not come right out and make it. It would be (a) quicker and (b) more honest.

Softus said:
keyplayer said:
Enlighten me.
I find this request more than a little disingenuous. If you think my mention of AS, and b-a-s's mention of autism, is all wrong, and you have a point to make, then why not come right out and make it. It would be (a) quicker and (b) more honest.

Well I only think it's wrong if you are using these comments as just a means with which to insult joe 90. And if you are not then you are diagnosing him with a sensory condition and I cannot see how that is possible in an online relationship. So how is it possible?

keyplayer said:
Well I only think it's wrong if you are using these comments as just a means with which to insult joe 90. And if you are not then you are diagnosing him with a sensory condition and I cannot see how that is possible in an online relationship. So how is it possible?

I think he hallucinates!

hermes said:
keyplayer said:

I think he hallucinates!

Don't try and kid us! You couldn't think if you tried.

Sponsored Links
Back