Incorrect statement amnesty

Not wishing to labour a point but no:

splinter said:
the spelling of the country shown is correct :)

... it most certainly isn't. I've seen the place.

Part of me doubts you are actually there at all :cool:

Sponsored Links
Softus V Agile is diverting BUT

I really hate the americans infact I am so repulsed by them I cannot bring myself to detail their crimes for familiarity furthers their cause

Agile said:
You have implied that I stated there is a connection between "useless plumbers" and "plumbers from the third world".
I didn't mean to imply that you actually stated that there was a connection, just that appeared to be a connection on account of them being in adjacent sentences.

Why mention third world plumbers if you weren't associating them with useless plumbers?

The difference, if its not immediately obvious to you, is that to join the IPHE one has to demonstrate a certain level of competence.
Not strictly true - an applicant has to demonstrate the relevant level of competence regardless of whether or not it's obvious to me.

Why have you not joined?
I didn't say that I hadn't joined.

Dont judge the Americans by Mr Bush!

A lovely American lady once felt she had to apologise to me when he was on TV.

He is just not very clever! Its just the type of person you often get in politics.

Pity Colin Powell did not stand. Roll on Miss Rice, she has a PhD and is very sharp!

Most ordinary Americans are nice warm friendly people!

Tony

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
What race is he racist against?
The simple answer to that is that I don't know, because Agile doesn't answer any questions that I ask him. Feel free to try yourself.

In other words your accusation is false.

Perleeeeze - make an effort ot find out what the word 'racism' means.
Why don't you tell him what it means?

Fin said:
I really hate the americans infact I am so repulsed by them I cannot bring myself to detail their crimes for familiarity furthers their cause
Fin, are you just toting for trouble?

ban-all-sheds said:
Why don't you tell him what it means?
Probably because the Wickedpaedia definition might change under his feet.

Well, he's always denying he is one, so he must know what the word means, or else how could he know that he isn't one?

The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.

Discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race.

ban-all-sheds said:
Well, he's always denying he is one, so he must know what the word means, or else how could he know that he isn't one?
Asperger Syndrome.

joe-90 said:
The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.

Do you believe that intent is necessary, or do you believe that it would be possible to act as if a race were inferior, or behave in a discriminatory or abusive manner without realising it?

Do you believe that the target of any racism has to be a specifically identified race?

ban-all-sheds said:
joe-90 said:

Do you believe that intent is necessary, or do you believe that it would be possible to act as if a race were inferior, or behave in a discriminatory or abusive manner without realising it?

Do you believe that the target of any racism has to be a specifically identified race?

If I were to say "I've never met a black man I like" - that isn't racism.

That would simply be life experience. What do YOU think is racism?

joe-90 said:
Some statements which did not answer the questions

ban-all-sheds said:
joe-90 said:
Some statements which did not answer the questions

If I were to say "I've never met a black man I like" - that isn't racism.

That would simply be life experience. What do YOU think is racism?

Softus said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Asperger Syndrome.

I can't see the connection here. As an insult this comment is offensive to sufferers of Aspergers Syndrome.

Sponsored Links
Back