Increase water level in toilet bowl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, how can I increase the water level in the toilet bowl (not the cistern) with this type of flushing system? Thanks!
210F2312-D398-4AB9-B9CC-6AB5EBE8A825.jpeg

Sponsored Links
You can't alter the water level in a toilet bowl. That depends on the design of the ceramic bends and soil pipe connection in the toilet.

You might be able to alter the flush volume for small and big flushes. But the water left in the bowl will remain the same.

How to depends on identifying the make of the flush valve for the instruction leaflet. That one will undo on a bayonet fitting for removal and examination (close fill valve stop tap first).

As above, gravity determines the amount of water left in the pan after you flush

Water, irrespective of the volume, will enter the pan, and leave because of curves/gravity.

I too suspect that you are asking how to increase the volume of water that clears the pan. I am not a plumber. I don't recognise the mechanism that you have though, and will defer to the pros. Best of luck

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back