Increasing pressure to Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How to increase pressure to my Valliant ecoTec plus 615 wall mounted boiler pls. Pressure used to be 1.4 to 1.5 bar now showing 0.9.

Much appreciated,

Sponsored Links
Vaillant ecoTEC 615 is a system boiler which doesn't have an integrated filling loop at the bottom of the boiler, so you need find this external filling loop somewhere.

heatrae_sadia_filling_loop_assembly_95605034_1.jpg

Sponsored Links
Yes I saw this sort under the boiler. Don't have to twist the black tabs together for few seconds or is there something else.

Open the double wing valve first, the use the single wing "black tab" to control flow of water to top up pressure until gauge reads 1.4 bar. Then make sure they're both off!

Dont worry if yours only has one valve that you can open thats normal you will hear the water filling the system when you have opened the correct valve(s)

Thanks guys, all sorted problem not so much the pressure but the low gravity, low pressure water system that is causing water not be replenish fast. Pressure is low in my flat and its old system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back