Indecent Proposal.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Remember the movie. Robert Redford, Demi Moore, Woody Harrelson. Millionaire offers a million quid for a woman to sleep with him. Wife and I got on talking along these lines today. How would I feel about it sort of thing...set up for life blah blah. She got up to eight million quid and still for the life of me I couldn't bring myself to say that I'd be o.k with it. Maybe I'm stoopid or is it a bloke thing. After all, I can think of a few women that I would sleep with for a fiver..... as long as they were o.k with taking a cheque!

Sponsored Links
I follow your sentiments entirely.....But it just shows what hypocrites we men are......... :rolleyes:

solo said:
Millionaire offers a million quid for a woman to sleep with him.
To be picky, he couldn't have been just a millionaire, otherwise the deal would have made him broke.

Also, and this is rather more important, he was Robert Redford.

Picky??? I call that downright pedantic. See IMDB for their description of the movie.

Are you saying that you would sleep with RR for a million quid, provided it didn't leave him broke and without a bowel to pee in.

;)

Sponsored Links
solo said:
Picky??? I call that downright pedantic.
Not pedantic, just accurate. :D

See IMDB for their description of the movie.
Ah yes - that well known font of all movie knowledge. They got it wrong too.

Are you saying that you would sleep with RR for a million quid, provided it didn't leave him broke and without a bowel to pee in.
No, but Demi Moore would.

PS - no I didn't miss it.

When I asked one of my ex-wives if she'd shagg Robert Redford for a million dollars, she said she would, but it would take her a while to raise the money.

JohnD said:
When I asked one of my ex-wives if she'd shagg Robert Redford for a million dollars, she said she would, but it would take her a while to raise the money.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JohnD said:

Lol :D

Sponsored Links
Back