'Independent' boiler choice

Sponsored Links
They're very naive with little knowledge of the industry.
The reality is that the vast majority of customers won't spend to ensure they have a quality system and standards are driven ever lower when there's £1000 mobile phone to spend on instead.
Some of the ideas on the site are plain stupid...who's going to spend weeks/months attending manufacturers "training days" when in reality they are mainly a sales pitch..
How do they assess whether the installers they have on their books are fully knowledgable?

Came across a company that offer a service to calculate the correctly sized and best choice boiler for a property. Independent of any manufacturer linkage.
Anybody had any dealings with them ?

https://www.theheatinghub.co.uk/
Yes, they provide an excellent service. You pay a bit more for it of course, but the installers they will recommend to you are all highly trained and understand how to get the best out of your boiler & system.

Sponsored Links
You being honest, or you just trying to be humorous again? ....... I have no connection with them, just trying to find out more.

Have you had dealings with them Andrew?
Just curious about a bona-fide service.
Yes, I'm one of their registered installers. Not had any jobs off them yet, there's a few of us in my area who have been accepted as installers and as a service it's only just getting off the ground. All the right people involved though so should help to connect good installers with customers who want a bit more than just a box that gets hot.

Yes, I'm one of their registered installers. Not had any jobs off them yet, there's a few of us in my area who have been accepted as installers and as a service it's only just getting off the ground. All the right people involved though so should help to connect good installers with customers who want a bit more than just a box that gets hot.

Have you signed up to the Heat Geeks course?

https://courses.heatgeek.com/

There's a few of us on it now, you'll know some of us ;)

Yep, thought I'd get in while it was cheap, can't see many people wanting to pay the full price! Just done Heating Academy Northampton's new 2-day hydronics course as well (used to be 1 day but is now more in-depth)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back