inderect cylinder can i remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moving into a 2 bedroom house with centra; wet heating. The scheme has no gas:(:(. in the kitchen there is a big indirect cylinder (water tank)an a combi boiler at the other side. takes a lot of space up in the kitchen a its in a big cupboard. can anybody tell me if I can remove it? is it off use? do I need it? and if I do whats the estimate to move to loft if it is possible is it hard? thanks

Sponsored Links
that cylinder was connected to a boiler at some stage so it must have had gas, what do you use for hot water then ? you said you have a combi but no gas how does that work then ?

Sponsored Links
just moved in. not sure. theres a boiler in the kitchen and when I had a viewing today got told a needed to call there company to full the tank with water. its a electric scheme only no gas. has central wet heating. not sure

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back