Indesit Cooker Ser' No,FIDM201X

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Badly need Wiring Circuit Diagram for my 3yr old cooker. Have tried Makers to buy one but they want to send Service Engineer at cost of £99.Or for me to sign up for £50 a year insurance deal. Thanks, Hut27

Sponsored Links
you wont get one ,rare as rocking horse sh??.wot do you want to know anyway :?:

The main oven switch when used on Position 2 brought on LIGHT,FAN,HEAT. Recently it stopped doing this (after tripping MCB) Now only get LIGHT,and FAN, no heat. Turn to Position 3 and as intended Get HEAT,LIGHT.. I obtained new Multi position Switch from makers and it made no difference. There is probably some relay or stat' at fault and I would appreciate some help.

I would guess the fan element has gone,and position 3 is conventional oven using top and bottom elements .The fan element is behind the back panel.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for reply, According to my users handbook there is no rear heat Element. The Fan does operate on Switch Position 4( used for de-frost) again according to book.

My info shows a fan element,does the rear panel in the oven have screws to remove it ,if so there will be an element behind there.

Hello Again, I can see 4 screws inside oven, there is also a light and a Sensor Phial clipped on the top LH side. You any idea of what the Part no is I should order. I imagine I could thread sensor phial back through entry hole in back plate. I really need the part I need in my hot little hand as I dont want to have to be without use of cooker. Thanks , Hut27.

Remove the back panel and have a look at the element,it might be visibly blown.If not remove the element and test it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back