Indesit dif04

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Indesit has just started a problem where you can turn it on, it beeps, start to hear it filling then it stops and does nothing. If I open the door, then same LEDs are on but if I try and change the program it beeps a couple of times and there is some water in there and I have to hold the power button to turn it off. At which point it then drains.

Turn it back on and the same happens. It's obviously draining and filling.

Edit. I have just taken the spray arm out, run some water through it, opened up the salt reservoir which was full of water but we've never added salt to it, turned it back on and it does sound as though it's progressed a bit further. It sounded to be filling a bit more, I've opened the door, it stopped and then carried on when I closed it.

Sponsored Links
Spoke to soon doesn't se.to be getting any further. The flap for the tablet hasn't opened and there is a faint electrical noise but nothing happening

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back