Indesit idl530 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have an indesit idl530 dishwasher that was working perfectly well until we renovated the kitchen.
I reinstalled the dishwasher in a different location but continued to use the same fill connector and discharge point but on first use the first and third leds were flashing, indicating a discharge blockage and yes found the pipe was crimped preventing discharge but having resolved this problem it now has the second and fourth led flashing indicating a heating problem, I have checked all internal connections and checked the element at 27 ohms.
I contacted the indesit helpdesk who told me to turn off the machine for five minutes then retry, this proved futile, is there a reset procedure to follow after errors?

I would really appreciate any help.

Sponsored Links
Does the lights flash straight away or half way during the wash

Hi, the leds come on after about 30 seconds from switch on as the water is input.

Heater relay has gone open curcuit on the pcb.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that Rocks, replaced relay still same problem, now decided to remove pumps etc and sell on ebay, buying a new dishwasher.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back