INDESIT WASHING MACHINE NOT TAKING CONDITIONER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I expect this topic has been asked before but I'm new here tonight and I need help please.

I've had my Indesit washing machine for approx 3 years now and isn't under warranty or anything. I can't afford a new one either. My major problem is that it has stopped taking conditioner and mine and my daughter's clothes just don't feel right without conditioner. Does anyone know of exactly how I can resolve this please? Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.

Sponsored Links
is the roof or the dispenser clean from black mould ,is conditioner still left in there or just water.

Hi, I do clean the dispenser tray but there is black stuff where the tray goes and I haven't a clue how to get rid of it especially the bits in the ridges/holes. If I was able to clean this, do you think that would make a difference. No water is getting in the conditioner compartment anymore. Thanks.

pull dispenser out look at the roof clean with brush make sure the holes are clear to let water though.

Sponsored Links
I've cleaned the tray and in and around where the tray comes out from and the little slit where the water comes through into the conditioner compartment looks fairly clear, still doesn't make any difference.
:( :cry:

but have you pulled the tray out, and bend down and look into the big hole and look at the roof of it where the water comes in ,the holes are blocked .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back