Indesit washing Machine WG1034T

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone direct me to a supplier of bearing for an Indesit washing machine WG1034T, anyone have a diagram of the assembly, with the type of bearing ball , roller or thrust / manufacture ...Skefko ??

Much appreciate any help

Bodgit & Scarper

Sponsored Links
local appliance repair shop?

its getting the old ones out and new in that are the hard bit

Thank you for the prompt reply breezer

Up to now there have been anything but helpful throwing all sorts of problems up,

The machine is still working albeit very noisy, I was hoping to obtain bearings before I stripped it down, I will have to get the old bearings out for the makers details on the ball race outer ring,

I would hope to be able to press the bearings out of the housing ( I presume there will be a housing ), if not use a big hammer !! ( or boiling water on the casing and cold water on the brg ) :idea:

Bodgit & scarper

if the bearings are that bad they may not come out in one piece, as i said getting them in is also very hard. if they are not level you will have wasted your time.

also you should change the drum support too, asif you dont your new bearings wont last long.

silly that it sounds i would bin m/c

bearings are cheap, you have to get the right ones, get them out whole, get new bearings in, level, re assemble m/c with no leaks, all that v new m/c, not to mention time it is taking you

i used to work for hp, new bearings in / out 1 -11/2 hrs max, but i had bearing puller, large spanner (undo nut on pulley) etc.

Sponsored Links
you will first need to find out which outer tank is fitted to machine as this machine was built with 3 different ones WG1034TPG WAS A PLASTIC TANK , WG1034TGT WAS A METAL TANK that had a seperate front plate and the WG1034TG was built with a metal tank that had a removable back plate . if you have a plastic ank model you will need to remove back plate of drum to remove bearings , the TGT model has a 3 legged spider bolted to the rear of tank and is the easiest to do and the TG also you need to remove the back plate . all can be done with tank in situ unless you need to change drum support (spider) on the TGT version as you need to remove complete tank and split it down to do this job . can supply part numbers if you req , just let me know which varient it is

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back