Indesit WI101 Troubleshooting Help Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

My Indesit WI101UK washing machine will not complete a program. It seems to stall around the Rinse/Spin cycle and the dail then continues to rotate.

I understand there are some diagnostics that can be obtained from the light flahes, but I'm unsure of where to start.

Any help would be well appreciated!!

Sponsored Links
Place to start is to count the flashes between pauses and post the result here. We can help you better then. :)

Hello SleepyHead. Just to clarify how I interpreted your reply. What you wanted me to do was watch the dial click round and count the number of flashes of the red LED. Hope that's right anyway.

During a single revolution of the dial the LED flashed in two groups - both times each group contained 5 flashes of the light. Have I made sense? :D

Cheers, Mark.

5 flashes would indicate a problem with the pressure switch or pressure system.
Everything on these machines are controlled by the pcb on the bottom rear of the machine.

Sponsored Links
thanks sleepyhead.

i'm quite capable in terms of electrical repairs, but not too familiar with washing machines :confused:

i understand the pressure switch could be replaced, but i'm not sure what you specifically mean by pressure system.

any further guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Locate the pressure switch, you'll find a tube attached to it and at the other end is the pressure chamber.
You're looking for blockages/holes in the system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back