indesit widl126 washer dryer flashing lights PLEASE HELP !

Sponsored Links
hi sorry to barge in on this post, lol. but i have a widl126 and comes up with these i think, how can i fix it

f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor

cheers

Thanks for the eror codes. We've just moved house and ou Indesit Widl126 stopped with eror code F11-pump.
I turned it on its side and found the wires to the pump had come loose.
Re-attaching has fixed and saved us money that we don't have due to moving!
NB no need to take out ay screws, save your time unlike I did, pump is accessed at the bottom.

hi
i started my machine with the cycle 11 quick wash as i always do, it added water then all lights started to flash. I panicked, couldnt press button to turn it off so i turned it off at the wall.
i have noticed that when ive been putting it on cycle 11 recently it has been taking forever to wash, sometimes 3 hours, which it should only take 30 mins.
I have read some solutions on here but i dint know about technical stuff inside the machine,
please help i dont want to fork out for a new one
ps my dryer hasnt worked for years now either, dont know if that has anything to do with it. x

Sponsored Links
Check the heater poss open curcuit. If every light flashes you might the c17 cap fault.

It that case you better call indesit , you need a meter and a mega and technical know how.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back