Informa Dialer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have Informa Telephone Dialer which doesn't do anything thoigh the green light is on. My wife accidently switched of supply to Alarm and on resetting Telephone will not let me dial out going calls. Please can anybody help. Does this needed to be checked by supplier?

:confused:

Sponsored Links
Hi,

This may be worth a try if it was working before :- Power down the dialler, i.e. disconnect the supply, usually from the panel but not always, reprogram your basic settings following your installation instructions. No magic cure to these sort of problems unfortunately. If you do not have the instructions let the forum know, someone will get a copy to you.

Take care.

Thanks. I will give a go. I do have instruction. I have written to Honeywell a question, in case, it needs repair or service but have not heard anything.

Many thanks for your help.
:D

Hello Kantilal Tanna,

Thanks for that, Are you able to dial out at all with your handset, if not just remove the dialler connection from it's BT socket. I'll have a look at the informa today and get back to you.

Take Care.

Sponsored Links
Hello,
I am unable to dial or receive calls if I plug in the dialer to phone socket but phone works fine without it being plugged.

I will try to undo the dialer from the panel and will reconnect it and will let you know what happens.

Many thanks once again.

Hello Kantilal Tanna,

There's not a great deal to do on the informa other than to power it down (remove the supply from the panel) and power it back up. I have a copy of the installation instructions in front of me and had a quick glance, bit concerned about it affecting the main telephone line though. Anyway, if you need a copy send me a 'private message' with your e.mail address (don't post it on open forum) and I can get the instructions to you.

Best Wishes

Hello Kantilal Tanna,

Could you ensure that you have performed an engineer reset by placing a link across the NVM reset pins as you power up the Informa.

Many Thanks,

Chain Daisy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back