Inspired Heating ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody use the above Internet company ? any good ? they seem to be good price compared to others.

Would also like some advice im thinking of getting a Glow Worm 38CXI condensing Combi priced at £951 inc vat and del, does this sound a good buy ? What will i need as well as the boiler 'flue' etc.

The installation will be replacing a very old std boiler with 2 tanks in the loft and a hot water tank below the boiler, the new installation will be going in a flat roofed garage, there is already hot/cold water connections and radiaters in there.

any help would be much apprciated. I will not be doing this myself but would like some advice on it please.

Sponsored Links
Please can anybody give me some help i need to order a new boiler this eve, as my boiler has finally gone bang last night and it damned cold !

cheers

simon

Glad to see you waited at least 30 minutes before becoming impatient.....

Never used them.because I`m not CORGI registered.I just do old fashioned plumbing :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I've used them, they are very good. No complaints here.

As with all internet shopping though, use your credit (not debit card) on-line - you'll be fine.

Hope this helps
-Dan

Never used them, however the price of the boiler seems ok, when I have paid for flue and bits and pieces it has come to that, you may want to check out prices elsewhere. You will also need a filling loop. It may be worthwhile ordering a couple of drain off taps i your current system hasn't got them included as these will enable the system to be drained off quickly and effectively.

gasman would you say a 38cxi is better than a vaillant ecotec plus 831 ?

Havn't fitted a Glow Worm by choice but the ones I go to repair are providing me with plenty of work.

thanks im gunna take the plunge and buy the 38cxi, flu kit and roof flashing anything else you can think of ? filling loop and fixing jig are incl for the 951 delivered

Do so at your peril!!! They make a nice water feature in the Kitchen do the CXi range. If you put your plants underneath you need never water them!

Vailiant every time, Same heat engine but a much better build quality and finish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back