Install Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently in the process of installing an integrated dishwasher in the kitchen, my concern is to do with with drain hose connection, because the washing machine is currently using it, and is only adapted for one hose. As the waste run horzontally on the floor via waste pipe behind the dishwasher I wanted to know if create another waste drainage on it or was they a way to split the existing into two.

Any ideas on how to best do this, as I not keen on attaching the waste pipe from washing machine to the sink as it really accesible?

Regrds,

Decos

Sponsored Links
The pictures shows the dishwasher the 1st one show were the dishwasher was going, the waste pipe shown on at on the back wall on the floor, th dishwasher on the left

Sponsored Links

You could tee into the upstand with a tee, mxf elbow and piece of pipe to make a double upstand.
I did, and it worked perfectly until she who thinks she should be obeyed decided she no longer wanted a dishwasher. :rolleyes:

Pictures ought to be uploaded to posts for the convenience of those trying to help, not just left in albums.

Still trying to work out how that would look, any idea of picture or parts to buy ?

Thanks

Debo

Thanks for providing this diagram, will hope to apply this. Great for your support.

Regards,

Debo

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back