Installation instructions need for IMA MPV Radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Hope someone can help me here. We have a vertical installed IMA MPV radiator. This is a six panel radiator and the centre four panels do not heat up - whereas the two outside ones do.

When you are installing it there is a need to effectively "burst" the correct seal internal to the radiator - as it can be mounted vertically or horizontally - to ensure the water flows through the whole radiator dependent upon water inlet/outlet used.

There are four connection points for in/out water and ours in installed using the bottom two.

My question is simple - does anyone have the installation sheet or knowledge to let me know which internal seals to "burst" to allow water to flow through the radiator.

I am tempted just to open all of them and burst anything inside, but if someone knows the right ones it would be better.

Here's hoping someone knows.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Done some further digging and have now discovered that the radiator in question is a deLonghi Miro six panel vertail radiator.

No joy at trying to get any sense out of DeLonghi - so hopefully back to you guys.

To recap - of the six panels only the outer two warm up - the central four stay cold. There is some instruction to "break internal seals" to allow the water to flow through the whole radiator.

If it helps anyone I have posted pictures of the radiator on flickr at :-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9379514@N07

Here's hoping someone can help.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back