Installing a new CH / HW control ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening,

We have recently moved into a new house and the central heating and hot water settings are all over the place, the water comes on at times and so does the central heating, but not at the times that I need it to.

I have tried to change it, but the display on the CH and HW control unit is knackered and the LCD doesn't work.

I have an ACL Lifestyle LP241 unit and a Glow Worm ultimate boiler, with a tank in the airing cupboard for the hot water.

My question is, can I just purchase a new control unit and wire that up where the old one is (obviously once I've removed that one) ?

This DIY stuff is all new to me and I'd like to do what I can myself, before calling in the experts

Thanks
Neil

Sponsored Links
It's still available, just buy a new one, undo the 2 screws underneath and swing it up and off and replace with the new front....2mins and job done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back